Payments and deliveries
After winning the auction, within 5 working days, you will receive an invoice indicating the amount that has to be paid, including the Commission fee in the amount of 17 %, prior to collection of the item. Won items have to be paid within 15 days. The due date is on your invoice.
Payments for Lot can be executed:
- by transferring the money to the bank account and providing the invoice number in the payment details;
- by cash or card on spot in the Auction House, Riga, Alberta street 4-9.
- by PayPal.
We will email you a confirmation e-mail and a receipt when we register the payment.
2. Shipping & collecting
Lot can be collected from the Auction house on Alberta Street 4, Riga, LV-1010. The items have to be collected within 20 weekdays after receiving the payment confirmations, after that, an additional storage fee of 2 euro per day will apply.
3. Shipping & Delivery
We offer delivery throughout Latvia, the Baltics (Lithuania and Estonia) and the territory of other European countries (Poland, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, France, Great Britain, Norway, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Spain).
If you want to receive your purchase with delivery, please contact us about packaging and shipping costs by writing to our email: email@example.com.
1. DPD Pickup point – the package is delivered to the Pickup point closest to the address indicated when placing the order.
2. Courier service – the order is delivered by DPD courier service to the address indicated during the order placement.
* In exceptional cases (if the total length of the cargo (longest edge + 2 x width + 2 x height) is over 295 cm), we send the shipment using another courier service.
You can also proceed with the shipping by yourself.
The cost of packaging depends on the size of the lot. It takes 5 working days to process the shipment.